Thursday, March 02, 2006

Got The Blahs

I've got the back-to-school (well, in this case college) blues. Where the effing hell(pardon the language) did the holidays go to? Seems just yesterday I was stretched out on the sofa, flipping channels and basking in the sheer joy and relief of three weeks of absolute nothingness. And now here I am hunched over the computer, a frown plastered on my face with my heart in the pit of my stomach and nothing to show for almost a month of bliss.
A nagging little voice in my head is saying "But you holidayed in Indonesia". Yeah, yeah. More on that when I'm not in such a butter-couldn't-melt-in-your-mouth mood, okay. And I'll put up some photos once I upload them, if I ever figure out how. If, after all this time, you don't know then here's an update- I'm a muggle when it comes to computers.
Okay, okay. So I didn't have such a bad holiday after all. And I concede I am not dreading returning to college half so much as I used to dread going back to school. I am still a teenager and would like to exercise my constituted right to a little melodrama from time to time.
Whoa!! Praise the Lord! Why, I do believe I have finally managed to blog as most other normal red-blooded people do (oh okay, maybe not quite). By the way, nothing personal, but if you have read my previous blogs you would know by now that that isn't exactly complimentary.
Ok. So let's continue with this shall we - Hmm...got nothing else 2 blog about rite now so gonna go sleep now. Yay! It's starting 2 rain...luv rain. hope this mood i'm in wears off soon...hehe. Cannot tahan anymore la. okies..nite nite.
No offense taken right?

No comments: